Saturday, October 15, 2011

Visting Cousins Jill and Zack in Boston, Mass.



One of my favorite days was apple picking with my cousin Jill and her son Zack. I had not seen Jill for over 10 years so it was fun getting reacquainted. We found out how much alike were were too! Zack is a cutie and the boys had fun goofing around! The apples were so yummy and the flesh was so white. I have never picked my own apples before. It was a fresh fall day. Love love loved it!









Beautiful sunset on our way back home to Jill's house.

We loved their big doggy Tahoe. He was HUGE, but such a love!


Jill was so generous! We stayed in her big beautiful home and she cooked us delicious home cooked meal. The boys had tons of toys to play with and we had great company:) Thank you Jill

2 comments:

  1. Awesome good fun! Love the photographs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Boston! There so much to do for anyone in that wonderful city. If you and your family are ever looking anything to do out on the road, check out this website, www.RV123.com. They list campgrounds, travel destinations, shows, rallies and a lot more for RV campers. Check it out, I think you might like it.

    ReplyDelete